Monday, February 25, 2008

Sketch Tuesday: Your State of Mind


This week's assignment for Sketch Tuesday was to draw something that represents the state you live in. Well my husband had a fun time with this one!*Ü* although its not what you might expect.... it is what represents 'his" State. *Ü* He wouldn’t let any of us see what he was sketching till he was done!

This weeks sketches are done by Dan the dreamer, Christian the little tree hugger and RyLee our little sleepy head! This is the State they live in I guess... each one was so different!

This has been fun... although this week I didn’t participate. *Ü* I still enjoyed the process....

Ms. RyLee


Ms. Christian


Mr. Dan... surfer Dan to some



Please visit The Heart of Harmony site to see more Sketch Tuesday artists!

9 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the sketches! I'm with RyLee as far as a state of mind...move over, I'm coming in!

And Dan's...are those wedding rings in the back? How totally sweet!

Great job everyone!
Brittney

Lisa~ said...

Brittney! Now you really know my family!*Ü* A picture is worth a thousand words isn’t it.

You are right... those are wedding rings behind the cross... he built our house and is in construction... the house and hammer, he loves Jesus, the cross ,the rings and the turtles represent his family. It was sweet....

He was so funny... he didn’t draw with the others, he actually drew in the bathroom... if anyone tried to come in he yelled... in a joking way....

I will tell RyLee she is in good company then…. I’m right there with ya’ll too…

Tina in WA said...

These are GREAT, Lisa. Tell everyone the folks at Jetihoja Academy are very impressed.

Jess just loved the turtles!

~Tina

Lori C., Texas said...

Great sketches! I love them all!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Mr.Dan is just a little artist, isn't he? Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the sketches! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Great sketches Lisa. I wondered who did those. My daughter did the pastel of the orange.

Lisa~ said...

stephiek! Your daughter did a great job! We admired it very much!

Lisa~

my5wolfcubs said...

Great drawings!!!! Love them all!
Lee