Sunday, December 21, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
is frightful, but inside... its so delightful.... warm and toasty!! Couldn't you just hear that song?? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! *Ü*
We have about 6 + inches outside right now...
Mi casas driveway *Ü*
Mi casas stone wall *Ü*
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
So here I go... I guess we can call it 31 things about me...
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? Sorta kinda blond
6. Your favorite thing? Besides Jesus? My children!
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember dreams most of the time.
8. Your dream/goal? To hear well done.
9. The room you’re in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading, wanna be quilter/sewer
11. Your fear? Sharks!!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Traveling out of Country
14. What you’re not? Selfish
15. One of your wish list items? No mortgage *Ü*
16. Where you grew up? Washington
17. The last thing you did? blog
18. What are you wearing? Jammies still *Ü* I'm like that...
19. Your T.V.? Lost!!! The show, I didn't loose my t.v....
20. Your pet? Yellow lab
21. Your computer? Dell,but I wanna Mac
22. Your mood? Relaxed
23. Missing someone? Yup, my mom.
24. Your car? GMC Safari
25. Something you’re not wearing? Ha! wouldnt you like to know *Ü*
26. Favorite store? Good Will
27. Your Summer? Busy and full. Enjoyable!!
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? a.m.
31. Last time you cried? a.m.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Jesus is the reason for the season. *Ü*
One reason we are so harried and hurried is that we make yesterday and tomorrow our business, when all that legitimately concerns us is today. If we really have too much to do, there are some items on the agenda which God did not put there. Let us submit the list to Him and ask Him to indicate which items we must delete.
There is always time to do the will of God. If we are too busy to do that, we are too busy."~ Elisabeth Elliott ~
I love Elisabeth Elliott! I love this quote! It is so true! Especially this time of year! Party's for work, family and church gatherings, friends.... buying and making gifts, baking, creating.... you name it we as woman try to do it all, thinking we have the time.... right?
Now as they were traveling along, He entered a village; and a woman named Martha welcomed Him into her home. She had a sister called Mary, who was seated at the Lord's feet, listening to His word. But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me." 41But the Lord answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things; but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her."
This week is another week for comfort food. Its colder outside and warm food warms the tummy!
Breakfasts will consist of pumpkin muffins, bagels w/ cream cheese, eggs, chicken sausage and toast, hot oatmeal and pancakes.
Lunches Chicken sandwiches, cut up fresh veggies and humus,cut up fresh fruit, hot soup and bread and grilled cheese.
Monday: Home made Chicken Potpie
Tuesday:< BBQ Grilled chicken salad
Wednesday: Clam Chowder and corn bread
Thursday: Shepherds pie
Friday: This week I will begin my time w/ the Jr. High Youth group helping out in the snack shack, so dinners will be light on Fridays. This is a good day for left overs.
Saturday: Burritos, sweet potato french fries and sweet corn
Sunday: Grilled Salmon, rice and veggies.
Dont forget to check out Im an Organizing Junkies's blog for more menu Monday!