Monday, May 5, 2008

COTN Pastor James Uganda

From the Bad News, we learn of the Good News.

I just listened to the most incredible sermon/testimony from a man named Pastor James. Pastor James is from Uganda and the director of an orphanage of 29 children their. His testimony and sermon is amazing! So amazing I want to link it here, in hopes some of you will take the time to listen.



I forgot to time it, but Im sure its about 30-40 minutes long....Its starts out a little slow as he gets comfortable speaking, and he has a heavy accent, but you can still hear and understand him. If you do listen, I hope you will share with me what you thought.Be blessed today...

Pastor James Uganda

When you click the link, pleaselook to the top of the page it directs you to. Click the link PBF sermon podcast: Click 4-20-2008 2 Corinthians: sermon four -Death unto Life with Pastor James from Uganda.

P.S. If the link does not work, please email me or leave a comment so I can fix it.

No comments: