Sunday, March 23, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday!


Bible study/Devotions
My scripture memory is

"Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Psalm 73:25-26

Continue study with RyLee. I have decided to begin "The daily Walk" for daily bible reading and my quiet time in the morning.


My must do list

Continue in prep for Sunday school. Follow up on emails and phone calls made last week. Post Green hour challenge 5 from last week, especially since we are on 6 this week!

Cleaning
Continue sorting and clearing out "stuff" we don’t use or need.


Training
Continue with RyLee on waking up on time. Will this ever end?? *Ü* Heart attitudes in both girls. I know Christians schedule is catching up with her. I pray to help her find a balance so she is not so tired by Thursday. Bless her heart....



To vivit more Monday Meanderings please visit Tianys blog at Less of me and more of Him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Scripture passage you have at the top of your post!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog