I have missed a few weeks of Menu plan Monday. Last week being our first week back, I should have been on the ball. Life had other plans for me though. This week, I am happy to join back in! The kids will eat mostly what is on this menu. They will also have things I cant right now, but they will have to do that on their own! *Ü*
- Breakfast- 2 (four-inch) whole grain pancakes, berry smoothie (black berry and mango) with flax. The kids eat more than I, but I will have 2 pk.
- Lunch- Taco Salad
- Grilled Salmon, asparagus and basmati rice. I will limit myself to 4.oz of salmon and 1 cup of rice, and 5 spears.
- Breakfast- Oatmeal w/ flax, 1 banana and a hard boiled egg.
- Lunch- Chicken broth for mom and a small vegi filled salad. Grilled cheese and soup for girls.
- Dinner- BBQ Chicken, light bbq sauce. Mixed veggies and cubed little red potatoes baked.
- Breakfast- Oatmeal w/ flax and muffins made from bob red mills hot cereal.
- Lunch- Tuna salad loaded w/ veggies.
- Dinner- Fish tacos made with halibut. Avocado and bean salsa. Little red potatoes
- Breakfast- Scrambled eggs and berry smoothies w/flax.
- Lunch- Baked chicken, grapes, and cheese.
- Left overs
- Breakfast- whole grain pancakes, fruit and cheese.
- Lunch-Broth and veggies for mom, PBJ and fruit for girls
- Dinner- Baked Chicken, mixed veggies, rice and salad. some type of bread
If you would like to see more posts visit here at Lauras blog