Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mmmmm Menu Monday!




Monday night dinner will be a light chicken potpie. The chicken is in the slow cooker as I type! Who wouldn't love comfort food with all this grey weather we are having? I will provide Dave's bread with a little butter on the side and that's it!

Tuesday is Tuesday night at the Tureks. RyLee is cooking dinner tonight. As I type this, she has decided on spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread but she has not chosen a recipe yet!! lol Its all up to her.


Wednesdays I work 3-7 so I will not be home for dinner. My husband normally orders pizza or something fun for himself and the girls. Sorry nothing exciting here. Me, I will be taking my chicken salad w/ veggies no dressing to work. *Ü* I cant eat anything I'm making right now for the fam. Sad day hu?

Thursday night Cheeseburger Quesadillas! We will add drained black beans, avocado and anything else that sounds good. Along with this sweat potato french fries! Slice, sprinkle with sea salt and bake in a 350 degree over for 20 minutes. Roll them over sprinkle with more salt if you like and cook an another 10 minutes or so. Again Im not eating this. :(


Friday night is youth group night and a light one. So this week for ease will be grilled ham and cheese and some fruit. Dave's bread is the best!! Wish I could have some! :/

Saturday night Grilled Salmon with a little lemon and pepper. I will make red jacket garlic mashed potatoes and  serve peas as another side. The red jacket mashed potatoes I use 2- 3 pounds of little red potatoes. 3 or 4 cloves of minced garlic, sour cream a little cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Ya, I am not eating this one either :/


Sunday night we will eat early. Grilled Flank steak ( I can have that! ) Broccoli and wild rice. I will marinate it in a bag using olive oil, salt and pepper, onion and a scoop of minced garlic. I will let it sit over night until we use it Sunday afternoon.

I will link this to MPM as soon as I can. Happy planning!


No comments: