Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ever have one of "those" moments?

LOL I'm still cracking up!

Today, after work I went to get my eyes checked. Its been such  a long time! So I get called back by the Dr. almost right away. I sit down and he then gave me a pirate patch on a stick to cover my eye and look at the letters on the wall. You know what I mean right?

LOL I'm telling ya, I'm still laughing... He asked me to please read the smallest letters on the wall. *Ü* I did! The last line! I got every single one of them! LOL He was shaking his head with a perplexed look on his face and said, "what!? Are you sure your reading the last line?" I said, "yes!" and repeated the line. It then dawned on me! I read it right to left not left to right!

Oh my goodness... I giggled  on and off through the entire appointment on that one. He did too. My blond roots were showing today!


No comments: