Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday!


Its been a long time since I planned out a menu! We have been eating lots of soup and sandwich's... along w/ a little fend for yourself around here. So lets see how I do this week. Its another busy one, but I am determined to sit down and have more meals with my family this week.

Monday: Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese

Tuesday: Ritz Chicken and Risotto

Wednesday: Homemade BBQ chicken pizza and salad

Thursday: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and salad

Friday: Crockpot Lasagna

Saturday: Simple Chicken Stew

Sunday Crockpot Garlic Chicken

Breakfasts will consist of Waffles, pancakes, eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels.

Lunch will consist of chicken salad, fresh fruit, good ole PB and J, baby carrots, tomato soup, left over pulled pork sandwich's..... and anything else that's fast and easy *Ü*


For more inspiration go to I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

You're starting the month out right...with a plan! :) I'll have to check out some of those recipes!
Lee