Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dandelions??

Yesterday I posted pictures of a little mishap my son... and his brother form another mother had last month.... *Ü* Like I stated below, no one was hurt and was our first concern... it was just a stupid stunt and our son form another mother felt bad.... in fact... he (the son/brother from another mother) called us right away and explained what happened and apologized.... They are good boys... just boys who do not think ahead *Ü* Cause it seemed fun/funny at the time.... right? uh ya... I don't think so Tim....

Anyway... I was over at my friends blog this morning... Reaping the Harvest and noticed a new look about her place! Darcy did it again.... Another blog make over success!

The first thing that caught my eye were dandelions.....In fact in her header is a vase of dandelions. So the first thing that popped into my head was a song from one of our family's (minus my husband) favorite bands... Five Iron Frenzy... The song is called Dandelions. When ever I hear it I think of my boy, and its also one of his favorites.... because its true.....

So I had to share this song with my friend....!*Ü*... funny thing is... she had the lyrics on her blog already! Its also what inspired her new look.... and its a cute one at that.... I went on over to you tube to see if they by chance had a video... and by golly they did! So I sent her the link.....

Here is that song and video.... its cartoonish.... but I love the song...

Dandelions by Five Iron Frenzy.





No comments: