Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: A few favorites!!



This looks like an informative one! Home school Memoirs has a ton of links to browse and choose form. I'm sure you can glean many resources, helps and encouragement form this one!

Below is a short list of my faves....


Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online
The Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival.
The Heart of the Matter online Magazine.


Freebie sites - Home school Share


Forums The Well Trained Mind forum is my all time favorite place!
Homeschool Share just started one. Homeschool Share message boards

Inspirational/encouraging/motivational -
Tuesdays in other words and
Lori at I will take it to the lord, all you have to give.
Above Rubies I have been getting her emails for years... I love them... very encouraging.



Bible - Bible Gateway


Home school Method - Charlotte Mason: Simply Charlotte Mason
The well trained mind

Nature Study: Barbs blog Handbook of Nature study


Businesses, particularly home based: Me! I recently became a Mary Kay Beauty consultant! *Ü* My Web site: Lisa's Mary Kay web site

Visit more from Home School Memoirs: Here

No comments: