Friday, April 25, 2008

The front seat drama...ever experiance that?

If you have more than one child chances are you may have experienced the " I call front seat" battle. Do you choose who gets the front by who sat in it last? Can you remember who sat in it last? Do you choose by age? Well, that’s a bad one because it becomes a bit more one sided.

Today over at heart of the matter, they are having the weekly meme. This weeks meme is Happy Habits of a Homeschooler Meme.

I have not looked at all the links of those who have joined in today, but I did read Amys over at In Pursuit of Proverbs 31. I think she may have found the perfect solution to this " I call front seat" issue.

Her post was great! The habit and her idea of how to solve the madness! lol If you have a second... you should go check it out...

1 comment:

lori said...

HA!!! I saw that and thought the same thing...now if I can get the cards and the can....we could be BATTLE~LESS by Monday!!!

I LOVED it!!
SHE IS ONE BRILLIANT GAL!! like YOU!!

Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
lori