Monday, May 16, 2011

Sr. Prom

Im sayin it again! I cant believe we are here! School is almost over for this year. Not only that but homeschooling my Christian is almost over too! She graduates next month! I cant wait for that! Cap and gown... home school diploma... Sr. Photos.. Its been a busy couple months preparing and winding down the year!

She was asked by a few friends from church to attend Sr. Prom. They all went and had their hair done, nails done... gathered to drees at one friends house... had parents gushing all over them and taking so many pictures they thought the paparazzi was stalking them... had a limo to dinner and to and from prom... it was a memorable night for them all.

I will also say..... I did not cry one time in front of any of them. I held out till the limo pulled away!!
















No comments: